Pagina's

vrijdag 23 januari 2015

La-La Land Crafts - Inspiration Friday



De uitdaging deze week was ''Funky Colours''. 
Ik heb één van de nieuwe CHA stempels gebruikt, Love You Marci (with sentiments), en ik hoop dat jullie haar haar leuk vinden, want dat is mijn ''Funky'' kleur.



This week's theme was ''Funky Colours''. Is Marci's hair ''Funky'' enough? I hope so :) ! 
This lovely lady, Love You Marci (with sentiments), is one of the new CHA stamps and I'm sure it was one of your favourite. I can't wait to use it again!.

I have a short list with colour pencils for those interested:

Skin: Prisma Premier PC939, Derwent Coloursoft C130;
Hair: Prisma Premier PC1092;
Outfit: Prisma Premier PC1072, PC1092.

You can play along and join all the La La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can post all your La-La Land creations and don't forget you can also find us over on Twitter!
Have a great weekend and thank you again for stopping by and the nice comments.
 

13 opmerkingen:

Bernadet zei

Tis weer een plaatje Alina!

Ellen zei

Prachtig gekleurd en de haren zijn zeker lekker 'funky'! Beeldschone kaart.

Irene zei

Ja hoor, helemaal funky hihi!!

Fijn weekend, xx Irene

Joke de Wit zei

Mooi kaartje Rosina,en weer zo mooi ingekleurd.Groetjes Joke

Dina zei

Super mooi

laurie zei

Way too cute! Just an adorable card!

marion zei

ohhhh wat supermooi en gaaf weer, prachtig meis !! dikke pluim, fijn weekend en knuf, Marion

Mary zei

Super mooi kaartje Alina!

Kay Miller zei

OH my!! Your coloring is stunning! What beautiful and amazing work you do! Your whole blog is filled with lovely things! You are very talented!

Mona Pendleton zei

Such a sweet card! The image is darling! Love the heart border!

anita01 zei

Och ik heb weer zo bij je genoten, overheerlijk allemaal weer.

En die hartjes aan strik, zo cute...

Warme Groetjes,
Anita.

ChristineCreations zei

Just gorgeous colouring Alina! She looks so sweet!

Jeanne zei

Oh my goodness, Alina! First of all, thank you so very much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I really appreciate that! Next, I've been admiring your coloring skills here! Wow! Did you use pencils to color this super cute image? I think Prisma Premiers are pencils. If so, wow again! LOVE it! I'd love to have those kind of skills when coloring with pencils. I use Prismas myself, but not as well as you! I will be adding this blog to my list. :) Have a great day and thanks again!